The New Stewarts

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cornbread Casserole and horny dogs


Tonight Austin made a big mistake. He cooked, and it was good. He has cooked a few times before, and has always done pretty well, but tonight he made a casserole all by himself while I was gone, and it was REALLY good. (wow there were a lot of commas in that last sentence) I told him if he was smart he would have screwed up so I wouldn't want him to cook anymore, but its too late now. It was so nice having a night that I didn't have to plan and cook dinner. I could get used to this.
I'm thinking of hiring him out for a good price since we're scraping by on a teacher's salary right now. Call me at 497-1722 if you are interested.
In other news, we took Dixie to the vet for her second round of puppy shots today. She is now a whopping 10 lbs.! The vet said she was in great health and that there was no need for us to worry about the humping that she and Coop. have been entertaining us with lately - yep, thats right. She said its just a normal dog thing to do. Gross. We also have been having a problem with her chewing everything and with her squeezing out of the backyard through the spaces in the fence. Not to worry though, she goes around to the front door to be let in again.
We still love Dixie, but are definately starting to feel the pains of having a puppy in the house. I think this week is the closest I've ever come to having a nervous breakdown. My eye twitched for three days straight this week. Who knew that could happen?!?! Dixie is, however, POTTY TRAINED! Yippy! She's pretty smart. Just wild.
I'll try to "blog" more than I have been lately...I know you are all dying to know more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home