The New Stewarts

Friday, September 08, 2006

If you like Nick and Jessica...


We have been married for 7 weeks tomorrow, and are learning new things everyday! One thing I've learned is that marriage is alot like having a dog....it looks so sweet and cuddly that you just can't help yourself - you have to take it home. You vow to do whatever it takes to keep your pup happy and healthy, and then it starts...pee on the floor, teeth marks in your most prized possesions, and sleepless nights. You also have to worry about what to do with your new puppy everytime you want to go out, you have to feed it, and clean it, and take it out for excercise. Goodbye freedom. However, after a few weeks of playing, tail wagging, kissing, cuddling, sharing and love...you can't imagine how you ever lived without such a wonderful burden. At least I can't imagine how I ever lived without mine, Austin - not Cooper - try to stay with me here. Not that Austin pees on the floor or chews on my stuff....hopefully you got the point.
Anyway, this blog is going to be about the joys and struggles of our new marriage. Austin doesn't know about it yet, but when I tell him this afternoon I'm sure he'll be more than willing to tell all about what a blessing it is to be married to ME!
So, go ahead and set this page as one of your favorites! If you don't learn from us, you'll at least be entertained. Welcome to our life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home